CyanView is a startup manufacturing specialty camera control solutions for the worldwide broadcast market. Our team is building the next generation tools empowering broadcast operators to harness the full potential of mini and specialty cameras. Our systems will be used for creative angles on TV shows, concerts, sports from your local TV channels to the biggest global events such as the World Cup or Super Bowl.
We’re a fast moving, highly skilled but small team designing and building hardware-based systems using Agile and a continuous integration approach.
There is a common thread amongst all of us at CyanView and it’s our drive to create the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’re a startup that has gotten to where we are with hard work and a strong work ethic.
What we’re looking for:
You’re striving for excellence. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Have a broad set of technical skills and are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on TV productions.
With so many ways to contribute here, chances are good you’ll find a way to do what you love. We need the best to create hardware and software that will power innovation at the heart of the most prestigious broadcast events.
We expect every team member to be a master of their craft. You’ll need to be able to work autonomously, and be willing to step up to lead teams and projects as we achieve our goals and make even more daring plans. But we also believe no startup can grow into a major company without each member taking the joys and challenges of being a united team seriously, so we have a lot of fun as well.
Embedded Project Manager
Project Managers directly work with the team, subcontractors and suppliers to plan, organize and direct the development of new hardware projects and products. They work on small features to keep their technical skills sharp and stay up-to-date with the technologies. But they emphasize supporting a world-class team and putting them in the best position to succeed. They own the delivery of the product prototypes and they are always looking to improve the productivity of their team.
- You understand and share company’s product vision for maximizing the value of the product for the customer and work out product specifications accordingly.
- You are responsible for the planning and organization of all research, design, development, prototyping, test, and qualification of new products or projects for both hardware and embedded software.
- You will focus on growing and developing a team of internals, freelance and sub-contractors that is instrumental to our future success and agility.
- Plan, prepare, perform and document product level certification tests for CE and FCC.
- Collaborate with the operations manager to establish performance standards for production and lead continuous improvement over the product’s lifetime.
- The role requires a dedicated individual who understands broadcast’s high standards of reliability and usability to the core.
- The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The candidate possesses that rare blend of electronics, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
- Strong technically. You understand how hardware and embedded software are built. You have experience with microcontroller/microprocessors based designs, analog design, lab tools like oscilloscopes, electrical design.
- Open for changes, continuous learning and continuous improvement.
- Result oriented and strong team player (long term).
- Strong communication skills are a must, as the candidate will interface with a lot of different groups within and outside the company.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Experience with certifications, EMI/EMC testing, grounding.
- Experience with casing and other mechanical designs.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to various countries like China
What we offer:
- A multidisciplinary environment with challenging perspectives where your own ideas and experience will be embraced.
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- The opportunity to work for an ambitious start-up that works in the heart of the most prestigious broadcast events.
- Flexible Hours, we don’t punch clocks and our reasoning is simple: act like a grownup, get treated like a grownup. Put in an honest day’s work and you can earn some flexibility for when and where you do it.
- A Competitive salary
- Hospital insurance
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.