Celyad recherche un(e)
Industrialization Scientist (M/F)
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) and will report into the Industrialization Director.
Support the team’s efforts to adapt and optimize the base R&D CAR-T production processes to GMP manufacturing and commercial production.
- Design and oversee process research studies (incl. protocol writing, working closely with technicians, data analysis and report writing);
- Coordinate study planning and execution from the Industrialization group with R&D, QC and manufacturing teams;
- Evaluate new and alternative raw materials and establish raw material specifications in collaboration with QA and QC;
- Contribute to Process Qualifications studies and comparability studies;
- Present data to project group and larger multidisciplinary teams including externally at meetings/congresses/conferences as appropriate;
- Execute research timelines to meet program and corporate objectives.
Qualifications & Experience :
- PhD in cell biology or related field;
- Minimal 3 years post-doctoral or research experience in academia or industry;
- Expertise with small and large-scale mammalian cell culture, preferably T-cells, and experience with closed culture systems and cell processing equipment and techniques;
- Previous experience with cellular characterization assays including techniques such as, multiple parameter flow cytometry, ELISA’s, and molecular biology experience is required;
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP);
- Experience with writing protocols and reports.
Skills & Competencies :
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across team functions to achieve project objectives on schedule;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a goal-oriented team;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), time management, record keeping and data analysis skills;
- Languages: fluency (written & spoken) in English & French, additional languages are a plus;
- Hands on personality and passion for bringing operational value to the organization;
- Patience, resilience and strong goal-oriented mindset;
- High level of autonomy and initiative.
For more information about this position or about the Company, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org