UNIVERCELLS recherche un(e)
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makers.
YOUR MISSION: you will define and implement the QA strategy and tactical execution for Univercells Technologies. You will report directly to the COO of Univercells Technologies and maintain a dotted line reporting relationship to the Chief Quality Officer of Univercells, the holding organization.
- You will oversee all quality activities in the Univercells Technologies organization
- You will build, lead, coach and develop the QA team and organization. You will also evaluate and improve the current QA process and provide training when necessary
- You will continue to develop and maintain a comprehensive Quality Management System and tools and you will lead, develop and implement global quality strategies to ensure that R&D and production activities (drugs or equipment) will comply with all quality requirements in key markets
- You will maintain development, product and processes quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- You will collaborate with other members of management to disseminate quality mindset throughout the company.
- You will help balance the quality needs of our customers and partners with the needs of the business using a pragmatic problem-solving approach.
- You will participate in inspections, audits, and certifications
- You will manage the Univercells technologies Quality budget
- You will provide adequate QA/QMS reporting
- MSc in Life Sciences or (Bio) Engineering
- Minimum 8 years combined experience in QA in Pharma/Biotech, preferably from the supply base to bio-pharma producers (such as equipment, consumables)
- Strong management and leadership, as well as influential skills.
- Proven track record in Quality Management System implementation
- GxP knowledge
- Experience with audit and certifications
- Strong in communication skills and team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to combine helicopter view and tactical actions
- Fluent English, French is an asset.
We offer a long-term contract (CDI), a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Don’t hesitate: apply now!