Univercells recherche un(e)
Quality Control Inspector – Manufacturing Equipment
Based in Nivelles you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker.
As Quality Control Inspector you will be part of the QA department and you will collaborate with the manufacturing equipment and supply chain teams.
Your mission will be to implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality oversight activities for monitoring of incoming materials and final consumables for single-use equipment.
To ensure this you will perform inspections on entry materials (mainly plastic components), document testing and review of assembly records, handle non-conformities and issue certificates.
Quality Management System for incoming and end-inspection of materials
- You will establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve the specific quality procedures and documentation for performing incoming and end-inspection of materials to set up quality conformity (maintenance of specifications, testing documentation, testing methods, equipment)
- You will evaluate and improve the current processes.
Monitoring of incoming materials & consumables
- You will perform testing of incoming materials/single-use consumables as per established specifications
- You will document testing of incoming materials/single-use consumables, including the issuance of certificates as appropriate
- You will issue and handle non-conformity reports
- You will perform reporting on testing (KPI, periodic reviews)
- You will conduct internal and supplier quality audits when required
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant science field desirable, or high school diploma and equivalent industry work experience
- Previous Quality Control /Quality Assurance experience is a must
- You have excellent communication skills and you are stress-resistant
- Overall: you strive for excellence and focus on high-quality products, you are a driven team player and you feel at ease in the challenging and fast-paced biotech universe!
- Fluent in French and English
We offer a long-term contract (CDI), a competitive salary package (health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is this appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now!