McBridde (Estaimpuis) recherche un(e)
R&D Engineer Industrialisation
As a R&D Engineer Industrialisation, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing new formulations as such that the internal and external customer demands are met.
- Optimise the development process.
- Assess the industrial impact of the formulation on different parameters: micro logical, corrosiveness and formulation stability.
- Delivering the correct level of technical support to the Business Unit clusters and customers in order to develop customer relationships.
- Be actively involved in providing technical support on supply chain industrialisation project.
- Maintaining regular contact with suppliers to be informed of new concepts, raw materials, and market tendencies.
- Managing benchmark activities according to the agreed schedule.
- Be in very close contact with the factories and different departments to identify opportunities of formulation improvement.
- Identify across the group within the liquid factory, the differences between the processes and what is feasible.
- Working with a chemist and developing the skills of the chemist.
- Suggest ideas to continuously improve process and procedure.
- You have a master’s degree in Scientific Subject or Industrial Engineer.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in detergent or cosmetic product development and preferably some experience of direct report supervision. Experience as an industrial engineer is a plus.
- You demonstrate fluent communication skills in French and a particularly good knowledge of English, additional languages are a plus.
- You are skilled with MS Office, Outlook, Interne t and can also work with SAP.
- You have supervisory, organisational and project management skills and are good at writing scientific reports.
- You are able to give clear instructions.
- You have a strong attitude to quality and are real problem solver and decision maker.
- You show a positive and confident manner when talking to people.
- As a R&D Engineer Industrialisation you have a good chemical knowledge and the attitude to enlarge this knowledge within the working domain.
McBride gives you the chance to work for the European #1 in household products.
Take on a new challenge and an interesting job with the opportunity for self-development.
We offer you varied work in the development lab field but as well on the field.
Finally, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic team where teamwork is essential as well to decorate the Christmas tree.
Apply via this link