GSK recherche un(e)
Senior Director, R&D Procurement – Medical & Regulatory
GSK is actively recruiting for a transformative and highly-visible R&D Procurement – Medical and Regulatory leader to build an expanded sourcing and contract management capability to support GSK’s global Pharma, Vaccines, and Consumer Health global R&D priorities.
This role will be accountable for all sourcing and contracting across GSK’s Medical and Regulatory categories (e.g. Evidence Generation, Medical Communications/Publications, Regulatory, Safety/Pharmacovigilance, etc.).
This will include alignment with the key GSK leaders responsible for these services across both R&D and Commercial, the development and implementation of category strategies, the contracting for master/service agreements within the categories, the simplification of relevant processes, the management of supplier relationships that fall outside of the enterprise SRM structure for these categories, and for ensuring these medical and regulatory suppliers commit to deliver GSK’s performance/quality/financial requirements.
These Responsibilities Include Some Of The Following
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
- Manage the category globally; creating comprehensive global sourcing, contracting, and supplier relationship management strategies for the relevant categories.
- Role model GSK values and behaviors, foster the environment of a modern employer, engage talent, develop capabilities, promote GSK network/brand, and consistently demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Deliver cultural change to enable an organization focused on decision-making accountability, quality, speed, performance, results, and collaboration.
- Develop leaders, at all levels of the organization to encourage open and transparent communications, develop and rotate our talent, and demonstrate GSK’s values and expectations daily.
- Ensure clarity of roles/job descriptions, expectations/objectives, and development plans for all team members.
- Develop, optimize, and deliver a strategy for most efficient contracting and buy-channel within relevant categories.
- Ensure Master and service-level agreements are strategically aligned with R&D Business goals
- For select suppliers, establish and manage SRM structure aligned with broader R&D Procurement SRM structure.
- Build strategic relationships with a network of senior GSK global stakeholders to understand business requirements, identify opportunities to create value and to position Procurement’s value proposition, and align sourcing strategies accordingly.
Create compelling business cases for change and obtain support to execute from senior GSK leaders across R&D, Finance, HR, etc.; agree how benefits will be achieved and accounted for.
- Deliver global benefits identified in strategies through effective strategy execution aligned to assurance of supply (risk management), compliance, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders in the sourcing strategy and contract management activities to ensure GSK requirements are contracted and delivered.
- Build strategic relationships with leaders of key suppliers to ensure the value of the supplier-GSK relationship is optimized; account for cross-GSK requirements in supplier relationships and leverage business review meeting process to drive the relationship.
- Build the organizational capabilities necessary to implement GSK strategy, now and in the future.
- Ensure appropriate communication strategy is in place and in use within the relevant Procurement and GSK networks.
- Experience working closely with senior Medical and Regulatory leaders.
- Experience leading a global team; experience initiating and implementing simplification and change.
- A demonstrated ability to solve complex category and supplier challenges.
- Experience influencing and matrix-managing peers as a member of an R&D procurement leadership team.
A relevant advanced degree (MS, MBA, JD, etc.) is preferred.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
As GSK Focuses On Our Values And Expectations And a Culture Of Innovation, Performance, And Trust, The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Capabilities
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritization, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organisational transformation.
- Building a resilient organisation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organisation and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pour postuler, c’est ici.